Thursday, September 22, 2011

thursday night pregame

trip to perfumeland was more tedious then expected but came up big. had my eye on this stuff for years, i owned a bottle probably 12 years ago or more and never saw it again.


of course they didnt have any of the smaller bottle they offered on the website so i had to get the big guy which ran me nearly $40 but its worth it, otherwise id have to go on ebay and pay for shipping. and more importantly i dont feel fully comfortable without a couple sprays of good cologne on me, when my gear is not completely fresh it hinders me mentally. no doubt i can get by without out and have successfully all week but its a good deal to have it on me now.

got my clothing laid out and another pot of black/red beans cooking now. looking at an 8:12 departure time to get back to the bar before 9pm. should be legendary. even if everything fell apart id just start from scratch and see what i can come up on. its getting difficult not to drink heiniken continuously. perhaps i will allow myself one more beer, i am becoming more and more immunne to alcohol this week and enjoying it more and more.

i threw down on a pair of nail clippers ($1.89). my nails had grown to a length unnacceptable to me and like a lack of cologne it hinders my game. normally id have one in my toiletries bag but i did not bring it since i only carried on. feeling much better and certainly looking better now but since the clipper is such a cheap, lightweight piece of crap on the 2nd clip the whole thing swiveled and slipped in my hand it ripped at the nail and felt like a vice grips attached to the back of a truck hit the gas pedal. i dropped the clipper and cursed loudly but recovered, it did not actually detach the nail. my nails are so strong, white and healthy like my bowel movements an indicator of my excellent health due to this vacation, i think.


No comments:

Post a Comment