Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Lounging

Went to bed around 2am. Had to get up at 7:30am at the latest but woke up shortly after 6 as I was dying of thirst. Ran up a $65 tab at the bar not counting the beers I drained in my villa. Met a girl, wrote an extensive post about it and realized I don't need to share some parts of my life. Suffice to say I'm a predator of women and largely successful in my hunts. But sometimes you come across prey that ends up getting out of the line of fire of my laser beams, tuned on on getting it in. I've written vacation journals for years, for myself. I decided on the flight here I wanted to do that again. I had such loose or non-existant plans for this year so I figured if I chronicled it formally it would lend some kind of meaning to the whole thing. The blog is just an easy way to go about it and of course it is public. So I decided to reel back the story of last night. Some girls are prey and you get a handful of truly unique moments in life (if your lucky) that supercede that. I was watching a commercial for some dating website today and just shook my head in disappointment as the endorser spoke of not 'clicking' with some of the girls he had met on a competitor's website. 'Clicking' isn't a mathematical formula. That guy is a tool and while he was better looking then me I laugh at his fictional lack of success. My smile is a weapon. My words are poison.

I went to the sales presentation on those few hours of sleep and I was tuning the guy out so badly, thinking of sleep/food and recounting the night before, his droning was just white noise at times and I had to snap myself out of it. Got out of there, grabbed my $100 and headed home. Made a large pot of mixed red and black beans and ate a load of that and a larger load of rice. Drank the last beer in the fridge and went back to bed around noon, took a nap until about 4. Laid around, watched 'The Princess Bride' and a bunch of shows about prison breaks on NatGeo. Just walked to CVS and bought more Heiniken and a bottle of hot sauce as my beans are kind of bland. Something about not having home court advantage, my normal kitchen tools or maybe my kitchen is so filthy at home that it seasons my food.

Going to probably get out of here around 9pm and head down to karaoke at O'Shucks. The bus will take me from doorstep to doorstep but the last bus is at 11:50pm which sucks. I'd like to stay longer but I'm not going to take a cab since I'm sure I'll be taking one this weekend and closing the bar then. Got to watch expenses.

Going to eat some more rice and beans and start drinking soon, shower up and jump into something fresh. Wish I had fucking cologne, my natural pheromones will have to suffice.

No comments:

Post a Comment