Thursday, September 22, 2011

catch some rays

every night i sleep like a champion. when i wake up, i commence a legendary bowel movement of great quality and quantity. my body has repaired itself such that my metabolism excels on a level only usually seen in Olympic athletes, laboratory experiments and fictional fairy tales.

i ate a grapefruit on the porch then ate a ham and cheese sandwich with hot sauce on it. i went down to the pool and laid out to try and even out my horrible tan. i laid on my back with my head covered and no sunglasses on and listened to all of 'kaiser von powderhorn II' by prof and half of 'recession music' (prof and st. paul slim). then i took a dip in the pool, leveled out my chaise lounge and laid on my gut in the time it took to listen to about half of foreign legion's 'kidnappervan' instrumentals (produced by dj design). ive been listening to that album for so many years the beats are aligned with my DNA i think. ive only been listening to prof for a couple months but this week ive really gotten to know the mixtapes better and better.

i didnt want to overdo it so i probably did 40 minutes on my back and 20 on my front. im going to wait a while and see if any sort of color comes into focus then go back out midday if necessary. in the meantime i am drinking a heiniken and about to have some beans and rice. then im going to go to publix and also perfumeland. nothing else planned for today, just back to karaoke tonite which is going to be fucking awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment