Monday, September 19, 2011

3oz toiletries and grocery shopping

So I stopped at the local store (at home) before I left to pick up a 3oz deodorant. I already had a bunch of small tubes of toothpaste. Usually I check a bag and therefore do not worry about such things but this time around I decided to continue my frugality (not acquiring a rental car) and smash my belongings into a duffle bag and my messenger bag. They only had ladies deodorant (Degree), it kind of just smells like baby powder. And I've long been disgusted with 'manly' scented things (besides cologne). I always buy the most girly body wash I can find, perhaps these things are to blame for my being so irresistible to the opposite sex.

But I also came across small containers of Gold Bond powder. I use regular Johnson's Baby Powder at home in copious amounts on my dick, balls and shoveled/thrown into my ass crack. The long running joke is that when a woman dares to disrobe me it is like an airbag going off. I have always been intrigued by the Gold Bond and heard plenty of stories from friends. I just completed my first application and my balls are ice cold and its bordering on scary.

I am very tired of being hungry with limited or no options available so I am finally going to to the grocery store. For the 100th time I tried to figure out the best way to go about it, there are two Publix nearby but both would be nearly 3 mile round trips. However I had a revelation regarding link 42 today and realized that it does indeed travel all the way up/down Westwood, link 111 is not my only option. I have always shopped at the Publix on Central Florida Parkway but no more; today I shall shop at a different location at which the bus will deposit me directly. In 30 minutes the next shall arrive and I'll be waiting. I assembled a list on one of my bus rides today and I'm ready to eat proper cooking in proper amounts rather then $9 sandwiches from the airport, TV dinners of portions only fit for a child, processed pizza containing red #5 and fast food prepared by mongoloids with hands previously exploring places that I do not want associated with my fuel.

No comments:

Post a Comment