Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday's Beginning

Slept like a rock floating on a feathery cloud, sinking deep within in. Bizarre dreams fleeted through my mind and I rose at 8am.

First priority is to go get a bus pass. I can take the 111 bus which I took here from the airport back to OBT and Sand Lake Rd., a convenient stop near the Florida Mall which is also near one of many Ace Paycheck Cash stores. Once I cop the pass, I can take the 42 bus west on Sand Lake road and get off on I-Drive to stop at Ron Jons to buy some postcards and souvenirs. I can take that same bus continuing on all the way back to Central Florida Parkway and Westwood and walk back.

They just called to throw away another $100 on the 9th sales presentation I've sat through. Will knock that out tomorrow at 8am.

Still trying to decide when and how long to rent a bike for. I'll be getting it from this place but I don't want to spend upwards of $100 on it. So I don't think I'll go today but I'm still unsure.

It would be nice to have the bike today just to run to Publix but I'll probably bite the bullet and just walk.

Leaving now for the above outlined journey. Should take a few hours. Video forthcoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment